Archives.com Adds 13 Million Vital Records
The flowers are growing and so are the vital record collections on Archives.com! We recently added 13.6 million vital records from eight states. If you have ancestors in Connecticut, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, or Pennsylvania, these new collections might hold the answers you've been looking for.
Connecticut Death and Burial Index covers 1650 to 1934 and contains death and burial records from Connecticut town clerk records, church records, and other records about deaths and burials in the state.
Iowa Birth and Christening Index covers 1857 to 1947 and includes birth, baptism and christening information from civil, church and other records.
Minnesota, Marriage Records, Early (1849-1950) and Minnesota, State Marriage Index (1958-2001) combine to give more than a century and a half of marriage records from the North Star State.
Kentucky, Birth Records, Early (1852-1910) and Kentucky, Death Records, Early (1852-1953) include digital images of these records.
Full List of Recently-added U.S. Vital Records:
- Connecticut, Death and Burial Index, 1650-1934
- Iowa Birth and Christening Index, 1857-1947
- Kentucky, Birth Records, Early, 1852-1910
- Kentucky, Death Records, Early, 1852-1953
- Kentucky, State Marriage Records, 1852-1914
- Minnesota Birth and Christening Index, 1840-1980
- Minnesota, State Marriage Index, 1958-2001
- Minnesota, Marriage Records, Early, 1849-1950
- Nevada, Marriage Index, 1860-1987
- New Hampshire, Marriage Records, 1637-1947
- New York City, Marriage Index, 1622-1899
- Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Marriage Index, 1885-1951
Sign up for a free trial account and begin tracing your family history today.Start 7-Day Free Trial »