New! Access To Historical Newspapers
Source: Chronicling America, New-York Tribune, Published 12/13/1918
Newspapers in this collection cover years 1860 to 1922 and the following states: Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington.
To search historical newspaper pages in Archives.com:
- Log in and click the "Search" tab.
- Select "Newspapers and Obituaries" from the "Select an Archive" drop-down, and enter relevant information about the ancestor you're searching for.
- Archives will display relevant search results - click any to view a detailed record.
- Detailed records will contain name, newspaper, publication date, newspaper location, page number and a thumbnail of the scanned page.
- Click the thumbnail image to view the scanned page on chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, where you can view and download the page.
We're excited to integrate this collection into Archives.com, making it easier for members to find historical records in one search. Visit the Chronicling America website to learn more about the project.
To start searching historical newspapers now click here.
Sign up for a free trial account and begin tracing your family history today.Start 7-Day Free Trial »