New U.S. Collections Added
by Julie Hill
Posted on December 18, 2009
You requested more data and we listened. Archives.com just added five collections and over 500,000 new records to its database. Here is a short description of each new collection:
- Nevada Divorce Records 1968 to 2007: This collection of Nevada divorce records was provided by the Nevada Department of Heath and Human Services. It contains data from 1968-2007. Source: Nevada Department of Heath and Human Services
- Mexican War Soldiers 1846 to 1848: This collection contains information on 775 men who enlisted in the 1st Maine Infantry during the Mexican War (1846-1848). This regiment was never called to active duty. Source: Maine State Archives
- Revolutionary War Land Grants: This collection contains information on Revolutionary War land grants for veterans of Maine and Massachusetts and their widows. Source: Maine State Archives
- Revolutionary War Pension Applications: This collection contains information on Revolutionary War veterans who applied for Pension Applications in Maine (Hancock, Lincoln, and York Counties). Source: Maine State Archives
- War of 1812 Veterans 1812 to 1815: This collection contains information on men from Maine and other north eastern states. These men served in the 33rd and 34th U.S. Infantry. Also this collection includes a list of names of those on board the U.S.S. Adams, blown up at Hampden, Maine on Sept. 3, 1814. Source: Maine State Archives
To search these new collections, run a search in the Archives.com Members Area. Run a search now >>
We are constantly adding new records to our database to help you trace your family tree. We have several collections which we look forward to integrating after the holidays. If you have a specific request for us please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Records Now for Free
Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.