Free Genealogy Databases
- Silicon Valley PAF Users Group - The Silicon Valley Computer Genealogy Group is a group, based out of Santa Clara, California, that provides a monthly newsletter, a number of membership opportunities, and numerous meetings and seminars about popular family history software programs.
- Descendents of Charlemagne - The Descendants of Charlemagne is a database that can be accessed and read in a number of languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Polish and Dutch. This database features a complete list of the first 13 generations and later generations.
- German Nobility - This database, which is written in English, German, French, Spanish, Polish and Dutch, specifically focuses on the titled nobility of Europe. There are several links that allow the reader to read the material in their native language, thereby attracting a wider audience of genealogists.
- PARCHAM - Although written completely in German, this database is a helpful resource for those conducting genealogy research pertaining to German nobility. The genealogist associated with this project has also left his legacy on the Herder Institute in Marburg.
- STARK Family - This website features information about Gene Stark, Professor in the Computer Science Department at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. This website provides detailed information on his study on the use of the Internet for genealogical research and his shareware program for genealogy purposes.
- DaLee - Genealogy on the Web is a website that features links to a number of surnames. In addition to providing links for additional information on a number of popular surnames, it also includes a comprehensive list of surnames that are currently being researched
- ADAMS Genealogy - Tom Adams Photography and Graphics is a website that features contact information for Tom Adams and his interest in genealogy and family research. Adams has helped individuals preserve their family portraits and snapshots by providing photographic restoration and enhancement services.
Sign up for a free trial account and begin tracing your family history today.Start 7-Day Free Trial »