- Federation of Genealogical Societies - FGS was founded in 1976 and represents the members of hundreds of genealogical societies. FGS links the genealogical community by helping genealogical societies strengthen and grow.
- Illinois State Genealogical Society - The Illinois State Genealogical Society (ISGS) was formed in 1968 through the cooperative effort and forward thinking of Illinois genealogical society representatives, who envisioned a statewide genealogical organization. ISGS is a not-for-profit, nonsectarian, educational organization.
- Federation of East European Family History Societies - The Federation of East European Family History Societies (FEEFHS) is a site that connects individuals who are interested in learning more about their ancestors from Eastern Europe. This website features directories for genealogical speakers and genealogical research services.
- Federation of Family History Societies - The Federation of Family History Societies (FFHS) is an educational charity that helps and supports a number of family historical societies and genealogical organizations on a worldwide level. This website features archives, research tips and recommended books, just to name a few.
- Guild of One-Name Studies - Guild of One-Name Studies is a website that focuses on the study of surnames, including how many people have held the name. This charitable organization focuses on understanding the process of one-name studies and the preservation of the information obtained through research.
- North American Genealogy Resources - Archives.com features a section on North American Genealogical Resources. This section features numerous links to a number of organizations, including official government services, genealogical society organizations and even links to other genealogists.
- World-Wide Genealogy Resources - Archives.com features a section on World Genealogy. The resources are broken down into countries, which guides researchers to a number of links that allow them to obtain more information on countries throughout the world.
- National Genealogical Society - The National Geological Society is a nonprofit organization that provides researchers and genealogists with information, support and publications. This website provides a number of references for researching, as well as informs researchers of upcoming conferences and events.
- LaSalle County Genealogy Guild - The La Salle Genealogy Guild is a website that includes information and links to marriage records, death records, newspaper obituaries, probate records and family burials in La Salle County, Illinois. There is also information regarding ongoing genealogical projects.
- list of German-Russian Genealogical Societies - General Genealogy Sites, compiled by Gayla Gray, is a website that features numerous links that were organized by a fellow genealogist and researcher. This website includes links to books, databases, discussion groups, maps and genealogy links for different countries.
- Allegheny Regional Family History Society - The Allegheny Regional Family History Society's website features links to a number of searchable databases for genealogical purposes for the Allegheny region and many of the West Virginian counties. There are also several links to helpful resources.
- Neuchtel Genealogy Society - Junod.ch is a website that features information on the genealogy of Junod families that originated from Neuchatel, Switzerland. This website features much information and research on this surname, including its roots, missing ascendants and emigration information.
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston - The Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston is a nonprofit organization that is targeted at researchers and genealogists who are interested in Jewish history. There is a plethora of information on this website, including information on upcoming meetings, workshops, and seminars, as well research materials.
- Jewish Genealogical Societies - JewishGen, an affiliate of the Museum of Jewish Heritage, is a web server that hosts links to a number of independent Jewish genealogical societies throughout the country. This server also includes links to a number of databases, books, family groups and discussion groups.
- The Computer Genealogy Society of San Diego - The Computer Genealogy Society of San Diego (CGSSD) is an association that connects people with the same genealogical interests throughout San Diego. This website, in addition to providing a network of genealogists, also features events and services that take place throughout the San Diego area.
- Smoky Mountain Historical Society to Tennessee - The Smoky Mountain Historical Society is a society that researches the heritage of the Great Smoky Mountains, including the Tennessee counties of Blount, Cocke and Sevier. This website also features useful links to research books and publications.
- Smoky Mountain Ancestral Quest - The Smoky Mountain Historical Society features a search engine that allows researchers and genealogists to search for their Smoky Mountain ancestry by both first and last name. This site also includes statistics, photos and sources.
- Palatines To America - The German Genealogy Society, Palatines to America website is a society that is dedicated to the study of ancestors from all German-speaking areas. This website features publications, a bookstore, information on events and membership information.
- New England Historic Genealogical Society - The American Ancestors website focuses on the New England Historical Society. This website features database news, newsworthy topics, programs and events and membership information. There are also a number of useful links to publications and other learning resources.
- Sasebo Chapter - The Sasebo Chapter of the NSDAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) is a society that "preserves and honors the legacy of the Patriot ancestor." Members of NSDAR participate in the society's many programs and activities, including promotion of education and historic preservation.
- East European Genealogical Society Inc - The Eastern European Genealogical Society is a society that compiles and preserves the genealogical resources for Eastern European research, including all ethnic groups and religions. Members are encouraged to share their information with others.
- Silver Spring (Maryland) Historical Society - The Silver Spring Historical Society is a society that was created to promote awareness and appreciation of the history of Silver Spring, Maryland. The society also maintains photographs and memorabilia to produce an illustrated look at the history of Silver Spring.
- Brown Family - The Brown Genealogical Society is a site dedicated to the surname "Brown" and related surnames. This website includes information from a DNA study, Brown society links and information as it relates to this surname, including facts and a coat of arms.
- Grinnell Family Association - The Grinnell Family Association of America official website that includes nearly any and all information as it relates to the surname Grinnell. From research and genealogy to a gallery and forum, this comprehensive website includes members who share information with one another
Find Records Now for Free
Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.