Fast-Growing Archives.com Launches Affiliate Program With 50 Percent Base Commissionsby Julie Hill
Posted on May 5, 2010
PALO ALTO, CALIF. - May 5, 2010 - Archives.com, the Internet's fastest growing family history website, is pleased to announce the launch of its brand new affiliate program on the Internet's largest third-party affiliate network, Commission Junction (CJ). With the addition of Archives.com to the CJ network, anyone interested in making money online can now easily join CJ and become an affiliate of Archives.com.
With this launch, Archives.com immediately becomes the highest paying family history affiliate program on Commission Junction, with the following great benefits:
- 50 percent Base Commissions - Other family history affiliate programs on CJ start at only 5 percent commissions. Affiliates of Archives.com start at a commission rate that's 10 times higher.
- 30 Day Referral Cookie - Unlike other family history affiliate programs that only give credit for sales generated on the same day as the referral, Archives.com affiliates are paid for all referred visitors that become a member within 30 days.
- Top Affiliates Earn 70 percent - Other family history affiliate programs on CJ share only 25 percent commissions with their top affiliates. Large affiliates on Archives can earn almost three times as much.
- Higher Conversions - An Archives.com membership is priced much lower than other websites, leading to higher conversions for your users who don't want to spend a fortune to get started in family history.
- Dedicated Landing Pages - Archives.com gives aspiring family historians exactly the record-specific information they are looking for, improving conversion and customer satisfaction.
"By now, many of the people who will sign up for other family history websites have already signed-up" says Brian Crane, Affiliate Manager for Archives.com. "By promoting Archives.com, affiliates can offer their visitors a low priced and easy-to-use product that is specifically designed to help people getting started in family history."
In addition to the benefits listed above, Archives.com is also offering two special promotions to commemorate the launch of their Commission Junction affiliate program:
- $200 Affiliate Challenge - Archives.com guarantees that current CJ affiliates of other family history websites will generate more commissions by promoting Archives.com. If Archives.com can't beat the previous commission levels, they will pay the affiliate $200. Learn more
- Vacation Giveaway - All new CJ affiliates who generate at least one net membership sale of Archives.com between now and May 31, 2010 will be entered into a raffle to win a trip to the winner's choice of either Hawaii or Salt Lake City.
To learn more about becoming an Archives.com affiliate on Commission Junction, visit the Archives CJ Affiliate Area
Commission Junction (www.cj.com) provides advanced performance marketing solutions that help marketers increase online leads and sales. By facilitating strategic relationships between advertisers and publishers, Commission Junction leverages its proven expertise in affiliate marketing and search marketing to drive measurable results for clients.
Find Records Now for Free
Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.