New Collections: Kansas, Maine, Nebraska, New Mexico and Utahby Amy Johnson Crow
Posted on August 2, 2013
Do you have ancestors in Kansas, Maine, Nebraska, New Mexico or Utah? You will want to check out Archives.com's new set of vital records collections! Summertime is a great time to discover your family history, so grab a cold lemonade and check out these 10 new collections of birth, marriage, and death records. Highlights include:
There are three new collections for Maine, all with images. Maine, Birth Records covers 1621-1922. Maine, Early Marriage Records covers 1713-1937. Maine, Early Death Records covers 1617-1922. These three collections are valuable resources for finding ancestors in the Pine Tree State.
Utah researchers will want to look at the three new collections from that state. Utah, State Birth records covers 1892-1944. Utah, Early Marriage Records includes 1887-1914. The Utah, Death Index covers 1847-1966. All three collections include images.
Full List of Recently-added Collections:
- Kansas, Birth and Christening Index, 1885-1911
- Kansas, Death and Burial Index, 1885-1930
- Maine, Birth Records, 1621-1922
- New Mexico, Marriage Index, 1727-1900
- Maine, Early Death Records, 1617-1922
- Maine, Early Marriage Records, 1713-1937
- Nebraska, Marriage Index, 1856-1898
- Utah, Death Index, 1847-1966
- Utah, Early Marriage Records, 1887-1914
- Utah, State Birth Records, 1892-1944
Archives.com members have access to more than 2.5 billion records. The Archives.com Collections page lists the latest additions. You can also stay up-to-date by watching this blog, following us on Twitter (@Archivescom) or liking us on Facebook.
Find Records Now for Free
Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.