Alfalfa County, OK Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Alfalfa County vital recordsAlfalfa County records, dating from 1907 statehood, can be obtained for $15 from the County Department of Health in Cherokee or Oklahoma State Department of Health, either in person or by mail; VitalChek provides an online ordering service. Records prior to 1907 might be found at the Oklahoma Historical Society, but it should be noted that despite mandatory recording in 1917, compliance was poor until the 1940s. Birth records for living people are restricted to immediate family. Marriage and divorce records may be obtained from the Cherokee Clerk of Courts. Lying within the vast Cherokee Outlet and originally named Woods County in 1893, it was renamed Alfalfa in 1907.

Alfalfa County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Alfalfa County
300 S Grand
Cherokee, OK 73728
Hours of Operation: 8:30AM-4:30PM CST
Phone: 580-596-3158
Real Estate: 580-596-3158
Assessor: 580-596-2145
Treasurer: 580-596-3148
Elections: 580-596-2718
Recording Officer: County Clerk
Assessor Fax: 580-596-2171
Assessor Website

Alfalfa County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Alfalfa County - Court Clerk
Court House
Cherokee, OK 73728
Phone: (580)596-3523

Alfalfa County Birth & Death Records

About Alfalfa County, Oklahoma

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial