Bullock County, AL Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Bullock County vital recordsTo obtain a certified copy of a birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificate, visit the Bullock County Health Department. It's open Monday´┐ŻFriday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The address, directions, and phone number is posted on the website. When purchasing vital records in person, call ahead to ensure that you bring any required fees and proper identification. To order your vital records online, visit VitalChek Document Ordering Service.

Bullock County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Bullock County
PO Box 71
Union Springs, AL 36089
Hours of Operation: 8AM-4PM CST
Phone: 334-738-2250
Fax: 334-738-2240
Real Estate: 334-738-2250
Assessor: 334-738-2888 or 2750
Treasurer: 334-738-3883
Appraiser: 334-738-2999
Elections: 334-738-2250
Vital Records: 334-738-2250
Recording Officer: County Clerk
Assessor Fax: 334-738-2984
Assessor Address: 217 N Prairie St, Rm 100

Bullock County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Bullock County - Official Court Reporter
217 North Prairie Street
Union Springs, AL 36089
Phone: (334)738-3284
Fax: (334)738-5982

Bullock County Birth & Death Records

About Bullock County, Alabama

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial