DeKalb County, AL Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

DeKalb County vital recordsIf you live in the city or town of Collinsville, Crossville, Fort Payne, Fyffe, Geraldine, Hammondville, Henagar, Ider, Lakeview, Mentone, Pine Ridge, Powell, Rainsville, Shiloh, Sylvania or Valley Head, you can obtain birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, or divorce certificates in person at the Dekalb County Clerks office. For the contact information, click: here. Vital records are also available through the Dekalb County Health. The application process can take a couple of hours or a couple of weeks, depending on the records requested. You can also order vital documents online at VitalChek Document Ordering Service by visiting this link..

DeKalb County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

De Kalb County
300 Grand SW, #100
Fort Payne, AL 35967
Hours of Operation: 8:00AM-4:00PM CST
Phone: 256-845-8510
Fax: 256-845-8514
Assessor: 256-845-8515
Treasurer: 256-845-8520
Recording Officer: County Judge of Probate
Assessor Fax: 256-845-8517
Assessor Website

DeKalb County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Dekalb County - Court System- Courthouse- Circuit Clerk
300 Grand Avenue Southwest
Fort Payne, AL 35967
Phone: (256)845-8525

DeKalb County Birth & Death Records

About DeKalb County, Alabama

Did you mean?

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial