Garfield County, OK Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Garfield County vital recordsGarfield County vital records date from Oklahoma statehood in 1907 but were not uniformly maintained until the 1940s. Copies are available, restricted to family members for records of living persons, for $15 when ordered in person or by mail from the County Health Department in Enid or the state one in Oklahoma City; online orders are accepted through VitalChek. Historical records may also be located at the Oklahoma Historical Society. Marriage and divorce records dating from 1893 are available from the Enid Clerk of the District Court. Previously named O County and part of the Cherokee Outlet, it was opened to non-Indians in the Land Run of 1893.

Garfield County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Garfield County
PO Box 1664
Enid, OK 73702-1664
Hours of Operation: 8AM-4:30PM CST
Phone: 580-237-0226
Fax: 580-249-5951
Real Estate: 580-237-0226
Assessor: 580-237-0220
Treasurer: 580-237-0246
Elections: 580-237-6016
Other: 580-237-0232
Recording Officer: County Clerk
Assessor Fax: 580-249-5989
Assessor Website

Garfield County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Garfield County Court Clerk
Enid, OK 73701
Phone: (580)237-0232

Garfield County Birth & Death Records - Adoption Agencies

Adoption Services of OK Inc
125 North Washington Street
Enid, OK 73701
Phone: (580)242-9700

About Garfield County, Oklahoma

Did you mean?

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial