Garvin County, OK Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Garvin County vital recordsGarvin County vital records can be ordered from the Garvin County Health Department in Pauls Valley or the state Department of Health in Oklahoma City. Orders are accepted by mail or in person (for family members only if the recordholder is alive) for $15; orders are also accepted online from VitalChek. Statewide recordkeeping was initiated in 1907 and mandated in 1917, but remained spotty until the 1940s. Historical records are available at the Oklahoma Historical Society, and marriage and divorce records from the County Clerk of Court in Pauls Valley. Garvin County was formed in 1906 from part of the Chickasaw Nation, Indian Territory.

Garvin County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Garvin County
PO Box 926
Pauls Valley, OK 73075
Hours of Operation: 8AM-4:30PM
Phone: 405-238-2772
Fax: 405-238-6283
Real Estate: 405-238-2772
Assessor: 405-238-2409
Treasurer: 405-238-7301
Elections: 405-238-3808
Vital Records: 405-271-4040
Recording Officer: County Clerk
Records Online: Real Estate, Grantor/Grantee, Deed, Lien, Judgment, Fictitious Name
Assessor Fax: 405-238-9189

Garvin County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Garvin-County - Court Reporter
Court House
Pauls Valley, OK 73075
Phone: (405)238-1143

Garvin County Birth & Death Records

About Garvin County, Oklahoma

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial