Grady County, OK Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Grady County vital recordsGrady County vital record requests should be made in person or by mail to the Grady County Health Department in Chickasha. Copies are available for $15, restricted to family members when the person of record is alive. Requests can also be made to the state Department of Health or online at VitalChek. Although records date to 1907, recordkeeping was not uniform until the 1940s; historical records are located at the Oklahoma Historical Society. Requests for marriage and divorce records should be directed to the Grady County Clerk in Chickasha. Grady County, part of the Oklahoma City Metropolitan Statistical Area, was Choctaw Indian land until the 1898 Curtis Act.

Grady County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Grady County
PO Box 1009
Chickasha, OK 73023
Hours of Operation: 8AM-4:30PM CST
Phone: 405-224-7388
Fax: 405-222-4506
Real Estate: 405-224-7388
Assessor: 405-224-4361
Treasurer: 405-224-5337
Elections: 405-224-1430
Vital Records: 405-271-4040
Recording Officer: County Clerk
Records Online: Real Estate, Grantor/Grantee, Deed, Lien, Judgment, Fictitious Name

Grady County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Grady County - County Court House- County Clerk
326 West Choctaw Avenue
Chickasha, OK 73018
Phone: (405)224-7388

Grady County Birth & Death Records

About Grady County, Oklahoma

Did you mean?

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial