Kane County, UT Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Kane County vital recordsFor certified copies of marriage licenses, the Kane County Clerk/Auditor can be contacted at 435-644-2458. For other vital records, the State of Utah offers two options. Go to the Utah Department of Health to order birth certificates and death certificates. Links for other certificates, such as marriage and divorce, are available also. Birth certificates are provided by Silver for $18.00 for the first copy and $8.00 for each additional copy ordered at the same time. VitalChek charges considerably more. State records can be obtained by immediate family members or to persons with written permission from the immediate family. Kane County's county seat is Kanab.

Kane County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Kane County
76 N Main St
Kanab, UT 84741-3209
Hours of Operation: 8AM-5PM MST
Phone: 435-644-2360
Real Estate: 435-644-2360
Assessor: 435-644-2647
Treasurer: 435-644-5659
Elections: 435-644-2458
Other: 435-644-2458
Recording Officer: County Recorder
Records Online: Real Estate, Property, Lien
Assessor Fax: 435-644-2052
Assessor Website

Kane County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Kane County - Justice Court
76 North Main Street
Kanab, UT 84741
Phone: (435)644-2351

Kane County Birth & Death Records

About Kane County, Utah

Did you mean?

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial