Wallace County, KS Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Wallace County vital recordsThere are several ways to obtain vital records for Wallace County, the Kansas Department of Public Health is a good place to begin your search. The Kansas Department of Public Health has six methods available for making a request for a vital records: regular mail, priority mail, telephone, fax, internet, and walk-in customer service. If you wish to have our request processed over the internet you can use VitalChek, an additional fee is required for expedited service. No records exist with the Department of Health prior to 1911. It is possible that the Wallace County Clerk's Office has retained records older than the ones on file with the Kansas Department of Health. The Kansas State Historical Society of Historical Research can also help in researching older vital records for Wallace County, such as birth records, death records, marriage records and divorce records.

Wallace County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Wallace County
PO Box 10
Sharon Springs, KS 67758-9998
Hours of Operation: 8AM-N, 1PM-5PM MST
Phone: 785-852-4283
Fax: 785-852-4783
Real Estate: 785-852-4283
Assessor: 785-852-4206
Treasurer: 785-852-4281
Appraiser: 785-852-4206
Elections: 785-852-4282
Vital Records: 795-296-1400
Recording Officer: County Register of Deeds
Assessor Fax: 785-852-4783
Assessor Address: 313 N Main, Courthouse

Wallace County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Wallace County - District Court
313 Main Street
Sharon Springs, KS 67758
Phone: (785)852-4289

Wallace County Birth & Death Records

About Wallace County, Kansas

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial