New Records! Over Four Million Vital Records Addedby Julie Hill
Posted on September 29, 2011
With full access to these important historical records, as well as the U.S. Federal Census, we're excited to help family historians research their ancestors even more effectively than before.
At a glance, here's a summary of what's been added recently:
- Texas: You'll find nearly one million new birth, death, and marriage records from Dallas, Kerr, Upshur, Nueces, Wichita, Collin, Galveston, Grayson counties. Images coming soon.
- Arizona: New birth and death records from this state cover the mid-1800's to the mid-1900's, and total 450 thousand. Birth records include full names of parents. Images coming soon.
- Missouri: Over 780 thousand more marriage records for Missouri, covering Jackson and Clay counties from 1840 to 2011 have been added. Images coming soon.
- Kentucky: From Kentucky there are 740 thousand new marriage and divorce records spanning years 1907 to 2005.
- Indiana: 435 thousand marriage records from Indiana document marriages between 1919 and 2001.
- Utah: Older marriage records have been added for a total of 15 thousand new records, which date from 1800 to 1899.
- Colorado: Divorce records predating Colorado's entry into the Union cover the years 1851 to 2004, 700 thousand new records in total.
- Maine: Nearly 89 thousand more recent divorce records from Maine cover the years between 1969 and 2004.
- Washington: 140 thousand birth, marriage, death, divorce and military records are now available through Archives.com courtesy of the Washington State Digital Archives. Images coming soon.
For more complete descriptions of these records, please visit Archives.com/collections.
To begin searching these records to trace your own ancestors, start by logging into Archives.com. Run a search to find historical records, many of which may be new since your last visit.
Look for the complementary images to come online soon! Archives.com is constantly updating and enhancing record collections, so read the blog to keep up-to-date.
Find Records Now for Free
Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.