Major County, OK Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Major County vital recordsMajor County vital records can be requested in person or by mail from the County Health Department in Fairview, the state Heath Department in Oklahoma City, or online via VitalChek. Copies cost $15 but are restricted if the recordholder is living. While some birth/death records date to 1907, and statewide recording was mandated in 1917, compliance was not achieved until the 1940s. Historical records are available from the Oklahoma Historical Society in Oklahoma City. Divorce and marriage records are maintained by the County Clerk of Court. Founded in 1907, Major County was part of the Cherokee Outlet and was settled by non-Indians in the Land Run of 1893.

Major County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Major County
PO Box 379
Fairview, OK 73737-0379
Hours of Operation: 8:30AM-4:30PM CST
Phone: 580-227-4732
Fax: 580-227-2736
Real Estate: 580-227-3918
Assessor: 580-227-4821
Treasurer: 580-227-4782
Elections: 580-227-4520
Vital Records: 580-227-4690
Recording Officer: County Clerk
Records Online: Real Estate, Grantor/Grantee, Deed, Lien, Judgment, Fictitious Name
Assessor Fax: 580-227-4821
Assessor Website

Major County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Major County - County Court Clerk's OFC
Court House
Fairview, OK 73737
Phone: (580)227-4690

Major County Birth & Death Records

About Major County, Oklahoma

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial