Washita County, OK Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Washita County vital recordsWashita County has no local Health Department, using the neighboring one in Guthrie, Logan County. Vital Records requests may be made to the state Department of Health in Oklahoma City, or online through VitalChek. Copy requests cost $15 and are accepted by mail or in person, with records for living persons are restricted. Although statewide recordkeeping was initiated in 1907 and mandated in 1917, it was inconsistent until the 1940s. Historical records are available at the Oklahoma Historical Society, and marriage/divorce records from the Washita County Court Clerk in Cordell. In 1892, Washita County was opened to non-Indian settlement and was designated as County H.

Washita County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Washita County
PO Box 380
Cordell, OK 73632
Hours of Operation: 8AM-4PM CST
Phone: 580-832-3548
Fax: 580-832-3526
Real Estate: 580-832-3548
Assessor: 580-832-2468
Treasurer: 580-832-2667
Elections: 580-832-3658
Recording Officer: County Clerk

Washita County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Washita County - Court Clerk
Court House
Cordell, OK 73632
Phone: (580)832-3836

Washita County Birth & Death Records

About Washita County, Oklahoma

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial