Pike County, AL Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce Records

Pike County vital recordsIf you live in Banks, Brundidge, Goshen, or Troy in Pike County, Alabama, you can obtain birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, or divorce certificates in person at the Pike County Clerk office. For the contact information, click: here. You can also obtain vital records from the Alabama Center for Health Statistics. Address and fee information can be found You can order online at the VitalChek Document Ordering Service by visiting this link..

Pike County Recorder Office - Birth, Death, Marriage & Divorce Records

Pike County
120 W Church St
Troy, AL 36081
Hours of Operation: 8AM-5PM CST
Phone: 334-566-1246
Fax: 334-566-8585
Real Estate: 334-566-1246
Assessor: 334-566-1792
Appraiser: 334-566-0706
Elections: 334-566-1246
Other: 334-566-6374
Recording Officer: County Judge of Probate
Assessor Fax: 334-566-6382
Assessor Website
Assessor Address: 120 W Church St

Pike County Marriage & Divorce Records - County Courts

Category: Courts
Pike County - Circuit Court Judge
120 West Church Street
Troy, AL 36081
Phone: (334)566-1307

Pike County Birth & Death Records

About Pike County, Alabama

Did you mean?

Find Records Now for Free

Start your free trial today to learn more about your ancestors using our powerful and intuitive search. Cancel any time, no strings attached.

Start free trial